Join us for a retreat that will be talked about for years!
"We just completed a meeting at the lodge where we took over the whole facility. The staff, guides, cooks, front desk were impeccable. We had a flawless meeting and there was nothing we could ask for or even anticipate that wasn't done promptly. Food once again was like what you would find at a Michelin one star (restaurant)...unbelievable considering the location. Keep up the great work all of you at the lodge. We will be back next year!!"
- Doctor's group from Washington State
Surrounded by thousands of kilometres of pristine wilderness, our luxury lodge near Bella Coola, British Columbia is the perfect location to bring your group for a team building experience like no other! Break out into small groups and go grizzly bear viewing with a naturalist, follow a crusty fly-fishing guide to his favourite fishing hole.....or even head out for a morning of heli-skiing (yes, heli-skiing...in summer...our mountains are that big)! And if you need to mix in a little work amongst all the fun, we have the facilities to make it happen.
Top Reasons To Hold Your Retreat At Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
- Getting here is so easy! - Yes, we are in the middle of nowhere, but we are fortunate to have excellent access. In fact, many of our guests leave home in the morning and later that day are floating down a pristine river full of salmon in the wilds of British Columbia!
- Exclusive Use - We have 9 timber or log framed chalets, a lodge building plus a gym with outdoor hot-tub. We can host approximately 20-24 people. Book the whole lodge so it is entirely private!
- Best of both worlds - We are located in the remote Great Bear Rainforest and BC's largest provincial park, yet we have satellite internet so you can still be plugged in...if you want!
- Phenomenal Team Building Activities - Not many other locations can offer activities such as; Grizzly Bear Viewing, Helicopter Accessed Fly-Fishing, Summer Heli-Skiing, Guided Nature Walks, Heli-Hiking and more!
- Founding member of The Magnificent 7 – Luxury Wilderness Resorts of Canada
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s "Traveller's Choice" Award in the category: Top 25 Small Hotels (Canada)
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s "Certificate of Excellence" for the huge number of 5/5 reviews
- The games room is ideal for informal discussions and breakout sessions. It can be converted to an executive boardroom. The lounge makes an ideal setting for relaxed fire-side discussions and presentations. The entire lodge and the surrounding individual chalets are equipped with satellite-based Internet access. Terrestrial phone services as well as a satellite telephone system provide convenient communication with the office and home
- Audiovisual equipment: stereo audio system, slide and/or multimedia projector, flip charts and projection screens. Huge flat screen TV with satellite programming (yes, we'll put the football/hockey game on for you!)
No cookie-cutter packages here! Our Sales Team will design a custom program based on your requirements and budget. Let us know what you have in mind and we will present you with a detailed proposal.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge can offer many interesting actives to the spouses/families of meeting participants, subject to availability. For more info on the activities available, see our Activities page.
We are here to help!
The team here would love to help put together a successful retreat for you. To get the ball rolling, please call our Sales Office at 604.905.4994 or email us.
"The food was outstanding, the accommodation great, the fishing most memorable, and the camaraderie truly great. Our guide, Jessib, deserves special mention. In a very quiet way he executed and shared his knowledge with professional expertise. He even kept an eye open for my safety !! The folks generally at Tweedsmuir earned everybody’s respect. The equipment they provided, a lot of it brand new, was a lot better than many lodges I have visited over the years. The people were without exceptional at our service and looked after everybody with a smile"